Harvia Infrared Saunas
An infrared sauna makes use of infrared heaters to generate infrared light, which is experienced as radiant heat that is absorbed by our skin surface. Harvia infrared saunas are a replacement of traditional saunas, which used conduction to heat the body. There are many reasons to purchase an infrared sauna, which comes with many different benefits, including:
– Detoxification: Sweating is the body`s natural way of healing and staying healthy. An infrared sauna heats the body, causing a rise in body temperature, which in turn causes deep detoxifying sweating on a cellular level.
– Skin Purification & Anti-Ageing Benefits: Near infrared wavelength is proven to be very effective at healing the dermis and epidermis layers of the skin.
– Painkiller: By penetrating tissues and muscles, infrared heat alleviates anything from simple aches through to chronic pain.
– Relaxation: Infrared is experienced as a soothing and therapeutic heat as opposed to traditional saunas that operated at harsher temperatures.
– Improved Cell Health & Circulation. By stimulating the circulatory system, infrared heat causes the body cells to be fully oxygenated, leading to healthier cells and circulation. Other benefits include lowering blood pressure and helping weight loss.
Harvia infrared saunas come with a variety of furnishing options such as decorative stonewalls, panels and benches, glass doors and windows among others. A modern bathroom sauna is the best option if you have a small bathroom. Create your own space with a range of materials and equipments. You can also get an outdoor sauna to provide a taste of a Finnish sauna in its more traditional form.
The use of saunas dates backs a long time, and with good reason; aside from the multiple health benefits, they are a great way to relax, heal and rejuvenate your body and the incorporation of infrared technology into saunas only adds on to the benefits. This Harvia infrared sauna really is the perfect fusion of cutting edge technology and an age old tradition.